We are happy to announce the availability of MLflow 1.19.0!
In addition to bug and documentation fixes, MLflow 1.19.0 includes the following features and improvements:
- Add support for plotting per-class feature importance computed on linear boosters in XGBoost autologging (#4523, @dbczumar)
mlflow_delete_registered_modelfor R to create/delete registered models.
- Add support for setting tags while resuming a run (#4497, @dbczumar)
- MLflow UI updates (#4490, @sunishsheth2009)
- Add framework for internationalization support.
- Move metric columns before parameter and tag columns in the runs table.
- Change the display format of run start time to elapsed time (e.g. 3 minutes ago) from timestamp (e.g. 2021-07-14 14:02:10) in the runs table.